ALICE, the hospitality industry’s leading operations platform, will showcase its product portfolio of six hotel management and guest engagement products at this year’s HITEC in Houston, June 18-22, at Booth 2319. Schedule an appointment with the ALICE team here.
ALICE offers solutions for the hotelier that create a unified hospitality experience, helping hotels foster meaningful relationships with guests and connecting departments across the hotel. Hoteliers can bundle ALICE’s suite of front of house tools for your Concierge, Front Desk and Guest Services teams, and back of house tools for Maintenance, Housekeeping, Front Desk, Security, and Food & Beverage to achieve exceptional service through mobile staff technology and guest communication channels. ALICE’s partners include 3-5 star independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and recently acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017 to augment its technology and customer service offering.
Hoteliers can leverage the ALICE platform to dramatically improve guest satisfaction and operational excellence with the suite of ALICE products:
Tools for Guest Satisfaction
- ALICE Concierge is a request management and communications tool that keeps your concierge and front desk teams organized and focused on exceeding guest expectations.
- ALICE Guest Messaging enables your hotel staff to leverage text messaging to make it easy to connect with guests, improve TripAdvisor scores, and drive guest loyalty.
- ALICE Guest App & Website provide your guests with a hotel-branded app and web portal to access all of your hotel information and services.
- ALICE Package Management is the tool you need to help your staff record, maintain, and easily access a log of incoming and outgoing packages.
- ALICE Lost & Found Management ensures your hotel staff can track all found items and organize them in the hotel.
- ALICE Guest Service Recovery enables your hotel staff to turn complaints into compliments.
Tools for Operational Excellence
- ALICE Service Dispatch replaces your siloed systems with an easy-to-use task management system enabling your entire team to work together.
- ALICE Preventative Maintenance allows hoteliers to manage, track, and schedule their entire maintenance operations.
ALICE was named Forbes Travel Guide’s Official Staff Technology Provider for 2018, and its suite of products have won multiple industry awards including Hotel Tech Report’s “Best Concierge Software” and “Top Staff Task Management and Collaboration Platform” at the HotelTechAwards.
If you’re looking for technology to improve your hotel’s performance, stop by ALICE’s HITEC Booth 2319 to meet the team and see a live presentation of our technology. Hoteliers interested can book a meeting in advance, for a personalized demo of ALICE.