The hospitality startup brings its suite of Guest Messaging, Staff Operations, and Concierge technology products to the European market
ALICE, the hospitality industry’s leading operations platform, will showcase its portfolio of hotel management and guest engagement products at this year’s HITEC Europe, April 9-11 in Mallorca, Spain. HITEC Europe brings leaders and professionals together to cover the latest industry-specific trends.
ALICE joins all staff departments onto a single operations platform to streamline staff operations and enhance the guest experience. ALICE’s suite of products include concierge task management software, housekeeping and maintenance software, and a guest app and SMS messaging solution. ALICE partners with independent and managed hotels, hotel groups, residential condominiums, serviced apartments, vacation rental companies, and concierge companies, and acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017 to augment its technology and customer service offering.
ALICE’s attendance at HITEC Europe heralds the company’s strategic expansion into the region - ALICE has placed and hired several hotel technology sales experts in key markets across the continent to accelerate ALICE’s already swift adoption and provide market guidance and support. While ALICE has grown rapidly worldwide, the market opportunity for ALICE is particularly strong in Europe due to the predominance of independent hotels and regional brands that characterize the market and can be uniquely helped by ALICE’s comprehensive suite of operations and guest engagement solutions.
Tools for Guest Satisfaction
- ALICE Concierge is a request management and communications tool that keeps your concierge and front desk teams organized and focused on exceeding guest expectations.
- ALICE Guest Messaging enables your hotel staff to leverage text messaging to make it easy to connect with guests, improve TripAdvisor scores, and drive guest loyalty.
- ALICE Guest App & Website provide your guests with a hotel-branded app and web portal to access all of your hotel information and services.
- ALICE Package Management enables your staff record, maintain, and easily access a log of incoming and outgoing packages.
- ALICE Lost & Found Management ensures your hotel staff can track all found items and organize them in the hotel.
- ALICE Guest Service Recovery allows your hotel staff to turn complaints into compliments.
Tools for Operational Excellence
- ALICE Service Delivery replaces your siloed systems with an easy-to-use task management system enabling your departments to work together.
- ALICE Preventative Maintenance allows hoteliers to manage, track, and schedule their entire maintenance operations.
ALICE was named Forbes Travel Guide’s Official Staff Technology Provider for 2019, and its suite of products have won multiple industry awards including Hotel Tech Report’s Best Concierge Software, Best Preventative Maintenance Software, Best Guest App, and Top Staff Task Management and Collaboration Platform.
Both ALICE’s Enterprise and Independent sales teams will be attending HITEC Europe. Email email@example.com to schedule a customized demo.